Every year people resolve to do something better, hence, New Year Resolutions.
this is my face when people tell me about the weight they plan to lose, the money they plan to save or that they are gonna stop this and/or that. Me I have one resolution this year. To put a dent in my damn TBR. It’s ever growing and will probably be never ending but there were some books that I missed in 2016 that I probably shouldn’t have…
So without further adieu,
Books I should’ve read but didn’t..the 2016 Edition
- Too Late and Confess by Colleen Hoover…the woman who gave me Ridge and I still haven’t read two words of Confess, does it count that I started Too Late when she was releasing a chapter at a time?
- So Much More by Kim Holden…the love of my literary life and I still haven’t cracked this open.
- Swear on This Life by Renee Carlino…this woman is good. I love her stuff but this I haven’t quite made it around to reading
- Manwhore and Ladies Man by Katy Evans…they made it to my TBR but the only book in the series I read was Womanizer. Who does that?
- If You Fall by S.E. Lund…alright, so I initially thought that this was written by the author of Taint, S. L. Jennings, these initials mess with my head, but even when I realized it wasn’t the blurb made this sound amazing so it was quickly added and I still didn’t read it.
there are many more books, but these are the top 5 that I regret not getting to. So, my 4th Day of the New Year Resolution is to knock them out sometime in 2017. Where should I start? Comment below and I will randomly pick a winner Monday to receive and E-book of their choice for $3.99 or less. Oh! It doesn’t have to be one of these…if you have a book suggestion you believe I haven’t read feel free to add it, it won’t negate your chance of winning